The Itch

2 comments
First, I want to apologize for this completely picture-less post.  I couldn't think of any images to illustrate the content.

So I'm clicking around on DeviantArt, looking for inspiration for new pieces and a better workflow because sometimes my brain feels like a clogged sink.

And I've noticed that one of the fellow Deviants I watch (who shall remain nameless) updates every day with one or two (or more!) complete and beautiful pieces.  They're a great artist and have lots to fill their portfolio, but I couldn't help but wonder how they can create so much even with a family!  I feel almost jealous since I have only an infant son that eats up my time.

Then I click around for maybe a little insight into their workflow and process and find nothing.

What I do find is that her website has music playing on it.  I swear I didn't know they still had many websites playing background music against the viewers will!

And so now I'm sitting here with an itch to create something and--there's that clog in my brain.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chevelle,

    I love your blog, seriously, you have a very cool edge about you and your creative style. Of course you probably already know that! Again, my apologies for not being "on it" regarding your welcome to the team T.H.E. Team Hilo Etsy! I so look forward to getting to know you and having your talent rub off on me..LOL!

    XO Connie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the compliment and no worries about the welcome.

      Delete